Nursery 2021-22 Registration Form
Together let’s fight Covid 19.
Dear students and Parents,
These are the best of times, these are the worst of times, as Charles Dickens wrote in his novel. Dear students, as India and the world wages a war with the pandemic, don’t lose heart and hope. This time can be utilized by you to learn something new, to be resourceful and to learn the value of those things that you took for granted. It is the right time for you to explore within yourselves, minimize your shortcomings and maximize your strengths, to learn new things and to value the happiness that comes with being with your loved ones. Love them and feel loved and cherished.
Health and hygiene is of paramount importance. In the wake of the outbreak of corona virus, the Institution has made sanitizers and hand wash available to all students in every washroom. Kindly follow the do’s and don’ts to avoid contracting the virus.
- Wear a mask
- Wash hands with soap and water frequently
- If you have cough, fever or difficulty in breathing, contact a doctor immediately
- Avoid close contact with anyone with cold, cough or flu like symptoms
- Consume copious amount of fluids, have a balanced diet and exercise regularly.
- Avoid crowded places
- Avoid non-essential travel
- Avoid shaking hands
- Avoid sharing meals
- Avoid consuming raw food
Well informed parents and children can make a difference in fighting the virus.
Warm wishes and regards,
STAY HOME… STAY SAFE!!!