This year the school is in the silver jubilee year. There has been flurry of activities beginning with the Walkathon promoting Eye Donation on 29th july 2007 and Lane Discipline Awarness programme between July 31st & 7th August. The Broadway Musical – Orphan Annie on 21 & 22 Dec 2006 was a runaway hit with the students and parents alike. The Jubilee carnival on the 7th June 2007 was in commeoration of the 25th Birthday of Sindhi High School, KK Road. The grand finale of the year long celebrations will conclude with the musical extracaganza Silver Symphony on 07-07-07
Its my privialge to have associated with this great Instututions in various capacities, more so as the Hon. Secretary during this significant year. Its my earnest wish to see the school scaling greater heights and crossing many more milestones. God be with all the nobles souls associated with this Institutions.
- Sri Bansilal L. Asrani Rolling Trophy for the Best House in Games.
- Rolling Trophy for the Best House in Athletics.
- Rolling Trophy for Best Boy Athlete.
- Rolling Trophy for Best Girl Athlete.
- Sindhi Seva samiti Rolling Trophy for Best house in Games and Athletics.
- Inter Class Short Cricket Trophy (presented by pupils of Std X 1987-88 batch)
- Inter School Relay Cup – Boys
- Inter School Relay Cup – Girls
- Inter house March past Cup
- Inter School (Boys) Table Tennis Tournament (Rolling Trophy)
- Inter School (Girls) Table Tennis Tournament (Rolling Trophy)
- Inter Class trophy donated by Students of Class X 1988-89.
- Outstanding performance Awards (CL. I – V). F=General profency prozes for Toppers in each subject and in each class (Cl. Vi – X)
- Smt. Pushpa Nagpal Memorial Silver Medals for toppers in each subject and general proficiency in All India Secondary School Examination.
- Seth Jhamnadas Chetandas Bhatija Memorial Trophy for Best All Round performance – Juniors.
- Smt. Eshwari Bai and Shri Totaram Nagpal Memorial Trophy for Best All Round performance – Seniors.
- Sri Bhagwandas Tikamdas Kukreja Memorial Trophy for Best House in Co-curricular Activities.